by Clint Graham, Assistant Principal – Bowling Green Elementary School/Bowling Green Middle School
The teachers and administration would like to remind parents that Map Testing and End of Course Exams (EOC’s) will be taking place very soon throughout the Bowling Green School District.
We are asking all parent(s)/guardian(s) help us with our efforts. Listed below are just a couple friendly reminders that may help your student during their testing.
• Please make sure that your student(s) are present and on time to school each day.
• Please make sure that your student(s) eat a good breakfast each day.
• Please make sure that your student(s) get at least eight hours of sleep each night.
• Encourage your student(s) to relax and do their best on the test each day.
Thanks in advance for your support. The students have been working very hard all year to prepare for these tests and we want them all to have the chance to succeed. Please be looking for your student to be bringing home more information on the specific days each grade level will be testing.
EOC’s/Map Testing Dates:
• Bowling Green High School (EOC’s): April 30 through May 10
• Bowling Green Middle School (Map): May 1 through May 9
• Bowling Green Elementary Grades third through fifth (Map): April 23 to May 5
• Frankford Elemen-tary grades third through fifth (Map): April 3 through May 9
Please mark your calendars:
• Last BGMS home track meet will be April 25. Please come out and support the track athletes.
• BGMS students will also be taking part in Mock Trials on April 25. Contact Mrs. Henderson if you have questions.
• BGMS seventh grade Map-a-palooza April 29 until May 2
• Teacher Apprec-iation Week is May 6 through May 10.