- Your News
Relay for Life of Pike County is quickly approaching.
A slide presentation of Survivors and Caregivers is being put together for the evening of Sept. 21. Survivors and Caregivers wishing to be included in the presentation should send their photograph(s) to Lynn Reuther’s email address: email@example.com or call Lynn at 573-485-2399 and leave a message.
Luminaria Forms are available. A donation of $5 will purchase a luminaria.
Please return completed forms by Aug. 23 to insure your loved ones’ name is included in the Relay For Life booklet; available the night of the Relay event.
Please contact: Connie Bair at 573-795-0099 or contact/email Robie Orf at 470-1223 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Luminaria can be purchased at the Relay event between 1 p.m. and 5 p.m.
The Luminaria ceremony will begin at 7 pm on Saturday, Sept. 21.
Be sure to mark you calendars for the Relay for Life:
• Location: Pike County Fairgrounds
• Begins: Saturday, Sept. 21 at 1 p.m.
• Ends: Sunday, Sept. 22, at 1 a.m.
• Theme: “Haunting for a Cure”
Activities to include:
• Survivors reception and walk
• Silent auction
• Activities for the kids including face painting, games, and a bounce house
• Haunted house
• Costume party
• Entertainment by various local groups
…to name a few.
Switch to our mobile site