A large crowd of nearly 90 Frankford High School graduates are expected to participate in this weekend’s Frankford High School All-School Reunion at Jennings Opry House in Frankford.
Registration and check-in will begin at 2 p.m. on Saturday, May 26 at the opry building. Attendees will spend the afternoon reminiscing with one another before dining together with a catered meal at 5 p.m.
On Sunday, check-in and registration will begin at 10 a.m. There will be a memorial program beginning at 1 p.m. when organizers plan to read the names of deceased classmates.
At 2 p.m. attendees will gather for class photos.
The reunion is open to both Frankford High School graduates and all friends of Frankford High School graduates.
According to reunion organizers, the all-school reunion was first held in 1983 and is held every five years.
The Frankford High School was built in 1908 and closed in 1963. After the closure, students were bussed to Bowling Green for high school.